Mix-ups simply excluded
Standardised, consistent, unmistakeable medication identity labelling is indispensable in day-to-day medical work – and can save lives. Clear, unmistakeable identification of syringes prefilled with medicines can reduce the risk of medication errors, e.g. in the hectic atmosphere of acute and emergency medicine.
By establishing a link between medication and IT, PraxiKett Designer paves the way for entirely novel, standardised medication processes. Available as software for standard PCs, PraxiKett Designer includes a catalogue of more than 500 standardised syringe labels in accordance with the current DIVI/DGAI recommendation (German Interdisciplinary Association for Intensive and Emergency Medicine / German Society for Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine).
Due to the integrated scan function, medicine labels can now not only be printed faster, but are also given additional security when allocating labels to the corresponding syringes. This excludes incorrectly labelled syringes. It gives every clinic the ability to store previously defined data and contents, e.g. name, first name, date of birth or case number, which are then always retrieved before medicine labels are printed. This increases safety not only for patients but also for doctors and nursing staff – resulting in a significantly faster workflow in clinics at the same time.
Simple, easy installation, intuitive operation
- Clinic-wide, uniformly standardised label standard thanks to server-based network installation without any expensive workplace installations
- Available as a single or multi-user licence
- No high follow-on costs, because operating costs are low and maintenance expenses are eliminated
- Intuitive, user-friendly operation with no time-consuming training and with high employee acceptance
- Flexible profile management enables optimum matching to the clinic's individual needs
- Everything from a single supplier – advice, installation and the supply of consumable materials
A part of patient and medicine safety and security
- Increased patient safety by easy integration of patient data and improved medication documentation
- A part of medicine safety, and thus eligible for funding
- Quick and easy, with label printing in accordance with DIVI/DGAI (German Interdisciplinary Association for Intensive and Emergency Medicine / German Society for Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine), via a one-click function or by scanning the barcode
- Labels are highly retentive and disinfectant-resistant
The right medicine label every time
- Content-based use of the Pharmacy Product Number (PPN) or other barcodes through the integrated scan function
- Scanning the ampoule ensures that the matching medicine label is always printed
- Printing including a date/timestamp and user identification fulfils the requirements of the Pharmacy Practice Order
- Efficient direct printing of individual labels or in combination, and in the required quantity
- Linkage to the UDI (Unique Device Identification) – via the scan function; always the right label to match the medicine
Developed specifically for the emergency services, provides an online solution to print standardised labels for prefilled medicines - in accordance with the recommendations of the German Interdisciplinary Association for Intensive and Emergency Medicine (DIVI).
By using PraxiKett Designer software, available online, labels can be individually matched, printed out by the user him/herself, and enclosed with ampoule kits. More than 400 emergency services already use this software to print the directly self-print the most important syringe labels for emergency service vehicles, thus making savings of time and money.